Flickr Widget

Monday, November 26, 2012

Visit us on V&M

We are proud to announce that we're now dealers on V&M. Many of you are already familiar with the site, but if you're not, it is an online source founded in 2006 where you can find vintage furniture, antiques, art, jewelry, fashion and design from around the world.

We've only been on the site for a few days and have a few problems to work out with some of our pictures and our logo, but it's already been a profitable venture for us. In a very short time, we've made three sales and have had several inquiries. New items will be added frequently, so I hope you'll bookmark us.


Paul McCobb coffee table

Rapson Greenbelt high back chair

Brutalist sculpture

Bitossi vase

Acrylic painting Sushi by Brian Ganus

5 comments:

  1. Put me own for the vase and sculpture, what fine pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vase was originally mine, but my SIL got it from me in some trade or another. :)

      Delete
  2. I like VandM. I will check it out. I can finally shop your store. THANK YOU SIL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're pretty excited about how much traffic our V&M storefront is getting.

      Delete
  3. Ooops, I accidentally deleted this comment, but fortunately had the blog open in another tab, so I could cut and paste it:

    tove November 26, 2012 4:04 PM
    Wow, great pieces! I've never seen a Bitossi like that, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete