Flickr Widget

Saturday, June 22, 2013

The pop-up shop: Walk this way

New signs have finally been installed at the pop-up shop. We've been making some good sales in the new location without benefit of any signs at all, but this should increase our traffic substantially.

My SIL picked up the signs yesterday morning and planned to install them by himself, but as soon as he got on the roof, he decided maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. He posted this picture on our Facebook page:


View from the roof before my SIL started installing the new sign


He recruited some help and then forged ahead, fearlessly risking life and limb, with this as the result:



New sign expertly installed by my SIL


The A-frame sign will take up temporary residence in the back of the truck and point the way to the pop-up shop till we move into our permanent space two doors down. Then it will be on the corner of Howell and Dragon.


***************


PS: I just noticed that he's done a little creative "signage" on our Facebook page. If you're local, stop by and visit Joe at the pop-up shop today...1130 Dragon Street #170 in the Design District.





Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. More like terrifying to me. I developed a fear of heights when I was about 40, and it's gotten progressively worse each year since then. You couldn't make me get out on that canopy if you had a gun to my head!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I do too! If you've ever in Dallas, we'll be expecting you.

      Delete
  3. Good work Macgyvering the signage. Hope it increases traffic for you guys. : )

    ReplyDelete