Flickr Widget

Sunday, October 13, 2013

In the store: Edward Wormley

More beautiful pieces made their way into the store last week. There are quite a few new Dunbar pieces by Edward Wormley, as well as some very pretty pieces by Peter Hvidt and Orla Mølgaard-Nielsen and Marc Weinstein.


Classic walnut and brass dresser by Edward Wormley for Dunbar
This piece is finished on all four sides.

Alternate view of dresser

Close-up of Wormley dresser

Walnut night stands by Edward Wormley for Dunbar

Front view of nightstands

Original Dunbar tags

Solid walnut flip-top table by Edward Wormley for Dunbar
Seats 10 comfortably


Wormley table in closed position

Close-up of closed table

Table in transition

4 comments:

  1. Those brass handles are something special. It's probably good I don't live in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they beautiful? That's the style I chose for the kitchen and bathroom in my new house, but I used matte black in the kitchen and bronze in the bathroom. I like mine...but, like you said, that brass is special.

      Delete
  2. Those nightstands are super chic. Really like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my SIL must really like those too, because he couldn't resist editorializing about them on Facebook. He called them "killer little walnut nightstands." :) I haven't seen these new things yet. Looks like a trip to the store is coming up soon.

      Delete