Flickr Widget

Thursday, October 17, 2013

In the store (soon): Widdicomb and Stiffel

My SIL hit the jackpot yesterday. He got these beautiful Widdicomb pieces by T. H. Robsjohn-Gibbings, and I'm so excited about them that I had to share them with you before they even make it onto the floor.

Those pulls!!! Those brass legs!!! I love this set.


Dresser by T. H. Robsjohn-Gibbings for Widdicomb

Chest by T. H. Robsjohn-Gibbings for Widdicomb

Night stands by T. H. Robsjohn-Gibbings for Widdicomb

Close-up of pulls

Oh, and did I mention this amazing pair of Stiffel rocket lamps by Tommi Parzinger? What a score!


Tommi Parzinger rocket lamps

Close-up of lamp pulls

Close-up of lamp shade and top

6 comments:

  1. I've seen a floor lamp by him with the same legs. Are the pulls wrapped around a solid piece of wood? The natural look would fit in today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen a couple of different floor lamps by Stiffel with legs like these, so I assume they were part of a group designed at the same time. I've included a couple of pictures to show you details of the pulls and shade.

      Delete
  2. WOW - what amazing finds. They look new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone took care of these pieces very, very lovingly.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. We're very excited about all these pieces, and they may figure largely in some great news we'll be announcing soon.

      Delete