Flickr Widget

Thursday, July 18, 2013

In the pop up shop: Gus*Modern sale

Have I mentioned how much I love my Gus*Modern sofa and bar stools? If not, shame on me, because they're fabulous.

If you've been wanting a new sofa, loft-size sofa, sectional or upholstered chair, now is the time to buy, because the big Gus* 20% Off Summer Sale is going on. The sale runs from July 18 through August 18. You can check out all the sale items on our website, which now has an e-commerce feature that allows you to buy online.

Here are some of my favorite Gus*Modern pieces, in some of my favorite fabrics:


Harbord sofa in Totem Pebble fabric
(My daughter and SIL have this one in their home.)

Carmichael chair in Laurentian Citrine fabric

Danforth chair in Fairmont Limestone

GT Rocker in Laurentian Citrine

Atwood sectional in Cabana Hemp

Can you tell that I'm pretty excited about the new Citrine color? It feeds my orange addiction nicely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment