Flickr Widget

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

In the pop-up shop: Rare Renzo Rutili partners' desk

Another recent addition to our inventory is this rare partners' desk by Renzo Rutili. This two-toned beauty was manufactured by Johnson Furniture Company. I love the legs on this piece...and, of course, the drawers on both sides!


Rare Renzo Rutili partner's desk

Rutili partners' desk manufactured by Johnson Furniture Company

Who can resist these killer legs?

Double set of drawers, allowing two people to use the desk at one time.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This piece has everything I love...great finish, great legs, great pulls and lots of drawers.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree that this is one of the sexiest desks we've had in a while!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I wouldn't share either. This would be my one-stop organization center, and it would be mine, all mine.

      Delete
  4. want!

    dunno why you aren't in the Typosphere blogroll yet. I nominated you days ago, gotta poke Clemens or something. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since my blog is mainly about Modernist design, it may be a little far afield from the type of blog he usually lists and might not be of much interest to most Typospherians. I won't be offended if I don't make the blogroll. I'm having enough fun being an outlier member of the gang! I do appreciate your nomination though. :)

      Delete