Flickr Widget

Saturday, July 6, 2013

New website for Mid2Mod

My daughter recently left her full-time job as webmaster of a large urban school district and has now taken on that role in the family business, along with other marketing and merchandising duties.

She decided to start with a clean slate rather than revamp the existing website, so she's been working literally day and night to get the new site launched, and now it's ready for you to see. Some of you may be happy to note that she has added an e-commerce feature, so you can purchase items directly from the website.


Much more information about our lines of new modern is included in the new site, giving customers a better idea what pieces we can order. Photos of available fabrics for each piece can  now be found on the site. (Swatches are available on request.)

I think my daughter has done a stellar job creating the new site, and I hope you like it as much as I do.

10 comments:

  1. OOooh Very nice! Love the colours, layout, texture - spot on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's very clean and tasteful...and so much more functional than the old one.

      Delete
  2. So many lovely things to covet in your kiddos shop Dana. Great prices too compared to here in Aus. Those Brutalist light fittings - oh my! I also love the wire animal trophy heads v.much (thinking about a purchase actually). Why isn't that Slice outdoor setting in your yard? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, if I could talk him into bringing that set home, I would. His attitude is that the store is for selling and making money...not decorating our houses...:)

      Delete
  3. Nice website, I like it that mid2mod has one look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been using this logo for almost 3 years now. One of my daughter's duties as webmaster for a large school district was to be sure everyone understood and followed their branding guidelines, so she's a stickler for our business too.

      Delete
  4. Very cool! She has done a great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job!!!! I truly appreciate good web design and this is it. Daughter did a fantastic job. The ecomm feature is outstanding. This will give me the ability to peruse your stuff and perhaps add to my own collection. You guys do a wonderful job with your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's still some minor tweaking to be done, but I love the overall effect. My daughter won several design awards for her work with the school district site, so she's a real asset to the family business. She and my SIL have set up a photo booth at the warehouse. She started out as a photography major, and he's learned to take great shots out of necessity. I think they both do a great job.

      I'm hoping the e-commerce feature will become popular among our blog and Facebook followers. Joe really works hard to find the best shipping rates available.

      Delete