Flickr Widget

Monday, October 6, 2014

Modern interior doors

In the spirit of frugality, I skimped on interior doors when I built my little "modernist nest." I don't think that's unusual. Most people probably think they can get more flash for their cash, because we tend to forget that interior doors can be quite decorative. In my next life, I'm going to come back loaded with money for doors like these.


houjri.com

modernhomeluxury.com

vsekolembydleni.cz

latesthousedesign.com

modernus.com

doorsandbeyond.com

digsdigs.com

modernus.com

interiordesign.net

vsekolembydleni.cz

digsdigs.com

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, there are several of them that I'd be thrilled to have in my house.

      Delete
  2. I'll take number 3, please. Awesome doors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love number 3 and number 5, and the modern "barn door" is pretty cool too.

      Delete