Flickr Widget

Friday, December 19, 2014

More distractions

I stayed with a sick friend last night, so again I didn't get a post done, but I thought I'd share with you the results of my beading binge. I only have enough materials left for a couple more, so I promise to return to our regularly scheduled program soon.


Wooden pendant inlaid with silver, tigereye
with silver beads and findings

Green marble and silver beads and findings

Canyon marble, pink lepidolite, silver beads
and Thai Hill Tribe silver focal bead

Noreena jasper, red sesame jasper, red rainbow jasper,
 goldstone, carnelian, Hill Tribe silver

Yellow marble, faceted glass, bone focal, silver findings


Now it's off to bed to get some much-needed sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Dana. Lovely designs, you are talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam. It's something I enjoy doing...and wearing.

      Delete