Flickr Widget

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's about time

...and storage and charging your iPhone. It's called The Butler, and it's just about the coolest item I've ever seen.

This handy wall accessory has a place for wallet and keys in the top sleeve, an iPhone in the side sleeve (with a concealed space for the charging cord) and a slide-out piece that can hold glasses or a hat or a scarf. It does all this and only takes up 10" x 9" x 2 1/4" ( approx 25.5 cm x 23 cm x 5.7 cm).

Created by Curtis Micklish out of solid walnut and baltic birch ply, it's one of several items from his line that we're considering carrying in the store. I don't know about you, but I want one of these!

All images from micklish.com






7 comments:

  1. I love the clean lines and fresh look, and who doesn't need such a handsome multi-tasker?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be such an attractive way to keep all your important things in one place. I love its functionality and its looks.

      Delete
  2. That is such a nice "now why didn't I think of that" items I will be searching for. I need a handy one-place-for-all small storage space that will fit on a wall.

    Great functionality and sleek design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simply stunning, this is going to be very hard to resist!

      Delete
    2. I think customers will fall in love with The Butler at first sight and won't be able to leave the store without it.

      Delete
  3. Wow, It's a beauty, Dana, I want one!! Love the two wood colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Walnut and birch are such a beautiful combination.

      Delete