Toward the end of World War II, Fuller attempted to strike a deal with Beech Aircraft to mass-produce Dymaxion Houses, thinking they would be the solution to the housing needs of returning military personnel, but design problems could never be worked out.
Only two prototypes were built. These were purchased by William Graham and used in 1948 in a hybrid version of the home in Wichita, Kansas. The home was donated to the Henry Ford Museum in 1991.
|The Dymaxion House|