With his brother Jerker, he started Swedese Furniture in 1945. He was the principle designer for Swedese. He also designed for a number of other furniture companies and licensed some of his pieces in Germany and Australia.
His first exhibition was arranged by Lena Larsson in 1953. Over the years, his work has been shown in museums in Jönköping, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Amsterdam, London, Munich, Vienna, and Belgrade.
In the 1960s he designed a popular line of furniture made of Swedish pine. That same year, he and his brother started a lighting factory, and in the 1970s they launched a line of acrylic and wood fixtures.
|Leaf side table|
|Caryngo chair with Carl Malmsten|