Flickr Widget

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Not all smalls

This has been a really good week for us. We scored heavily in the smalls category, as I've already shared, but we also were able to find some great large pieces too.  In fact, we had to re-set the floor and move some pieces out to make room for the new items.  Here's a quick look at some of our new stock:

1964 Emerson stereo
Rosewood dropleaf dining table
36" George Nelson cigar lamp
40" ceramic lamp, unmarked but probably Raymor
La Tour Eiffel 1887 leather chairs--apparently made by the handbag company.
(We've had these a while, but they've been stored, so they seem new.)
Hairpin leg side tables
Salterini clamshell rocker and lounger
Fireplace (working) - Nearly 8 1/2 feet tall
Rosewood and teak credenza
39" patchwork wood lamp in the style of Paul Evans
Magnus Olesen chairs - 9 of them!

11 comments:

  1. Oooo...Mr. Modtomic want Salterini / Tempestini Lounge! And with the orange cone fireplace sittin there next to the Salterini set, that part of the shop looks like my patio!

    Hope your springtime sales are a bloomin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had that fireplace in my house. Thanks for the smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. exotic!...would love to have the rosewood credenza..ah! anyday

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MrMod: My daughter and SIL have two of the chairs already, and I tried to talk them into keeping these two. I'm doing my best to be a bad influence at the shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jenny: Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following yours now...great stuff! My parents weren't quite cool enough to have a fireplace like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Krazy4Mod: Me too...I get attached to all this stuff and don't want to sell it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, wow. That lamp is especially lust-worthy (the teal, the aqua, it was made for me). You really have amazing taste. All of your finds, although so different, are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tanya: I love that lamp too. It's MASSIVE!

    ReplyDelete