Flickr Widget

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A horse walks into a bar...

No, wait. This is no joking matter.

I want you to take a look at the latest addition to the store. Bar stools of any kind are a rare commodity for us, but bar stools this elegant are rare anywhere. They were manufactured by Dillingham out of solid walnut and chrome and are attributed to designer Martin Borenstein.

Would you have a long face if you were sitting on one of these beauties?


Barstools by Dillingham, attributed to Martin Borenstein

Wood and upholstery detail

More wood detail

Chrome detail

Top view

10 comments:

  1. So simple, yet stunning.
    (No long faces here. If they were mine, I'd definetely have a smile on my dial!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fabric tabs that hold the cushions on, small detail but important!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. They are so simple, but all the little details make them stunning.

      Delete
  3. Those are lovely. The chrome bar detail makes me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best looking stools I have seen in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. There's something about the very simple lines and the understated detail that really appeals to me.

      Delete
  5. I love these stools. Love the fabric and the colour. I could easily sip a few cocktails on these babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally in love with them. The more I look at them, the more I want them for myself.

      Delete