Flickr Widget

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Gus* Modern beds

Gus* Modern has introduced beds into its line of beautiful modern furniture. The Gardiner comes in an off-white tweed piped in dark charcoal and a gray wool piped in dark charcoal. The Carmichael borrows its design from the Gus* sofa and chair of the same name and comes in a light gray tweed or a dark charcoal tweed.


Gus* Modern Gardiner in Cabana Husk and Urban Tweed Ink

Cabana Husk and Urban Tweed Ink

Gus* Modern Gardiner in Billiards Nickel and Billiards Flint

Billiards Nickel and Billiards Flint

Gus* Modern Carmichael in Urban Tweed Potash

Urban Tweed Potash

Gus* Modern Carmichael in Urban Tweed Ink

Urban Tweed Ink

6 comments:

  1. I love the first one. Great lines! Are you selling them in the store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we sell the entire line in the store. I think they'll be popular.

      Delete
  2. Not so sure about the first design...a little too straight and I think I would be paranoid about dirtying up that headboard. Always a little scared of cream anything in relation to furniture. But that second design is fabulous! Love the slight angles on the sides!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Carmichael bed too. The Carmichael is my favorite of all the Gus chairs, and if the Carmichael sofa were full-sized, that's the one I would have bought. Unfortunately, it only comes in a smaller loft size.

      Delete
  3. I like the Carmichael too. Maybe in the deep gray. We have kind of a big dark sleigh bed and I fantasize about having a cool modern bed. Something for my virtual wishlist... Maybe I'll set up a page with links to all my favorite things and just build it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a "Things to Buy Before I Die" board on Pinterest, as well as a board with ideas for the guest house I'm thinking about building. I had been bookmarking all those things, but I could never remember what they were just by looking at the links. A blog Wishlist page would be fun too.

      Delete