Flickr Widget

Friday, August 12, 2011

In the store: A little of everything

Wednesday was another good buying day. My SIL made a trip out of state and brought back a trailer full of great things.

   Teak credenza

Orange velvet chaise

Wharton dresser by Kent-Coffey

Danish style recliner

This 9-foot Milo Baughman sofa is still in our warehouse, because it's so large that we don't have room for it on the floor, but as soon as some pieces that have already been paid for are picked up this weekend, we'll get the legs on it and move it in. I'll take a better photo of it then.



And the piece some of you have been waiting to see...the George Nelson clock...has been on the floor for a few days, but the photos I took of it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. My SIL got this shot today.

George Nelson clock

4 comments: