Flickr Widget

Friday, April 13, 2012

In the warehouse: Designers galore

There are a number of designer pieces in our warehouse that need a little cosmetic work, and then they'll be ready to move into the store. Here are several that are almost ready for new homes.

If you buy before we have the pieces refinished or reupholstered, you'll save money! We normally sell out of the warehouse by appointment only, but it will be open this weekend.

Milo Baughman recliner
Nils Jonsson cabinet
Paolo Piva coffee table
Paul McCobb Irwin Collection customized credenza
(Thanks for the info, Jonathan!)
Paul McCobb Planner Group dresser
Mart Stam chairs (6 available)
Knoll Barcelona table base by Mies van der Rohe

6 comments:

  1. Love the Baughman chair (the lamp next to it is great) and the Jonsson cabinet. I am in desperate need of cabinets and shelving. I wish you weren't so far away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had a place for that cabinet too. It's so tempting to buy everything at the store! Sometimes being nearby has its downside. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the Mies table base! I'm dreaming of what kind of top I would put on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many choices...A couple bought a Jens Risom from us recently that had a laminate top. They replaced it with glass, and I'm sure it is stunning, because now the base will show so much more!

      Delete
  3. I've got a customer on my wish list for the Barcelona table but haven't been able to put my hands on one as yet. Do you keep a wish book for your customers??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do. We actively search for specific items that customers have requested.

      Delete