While there he designed animals and nude figures, as well as bowls and urns with figures resting on the inside, on lids or as handles. He later worked with the Compagnia di Venezia e Murano, with Mario and Lino Nason and with engraver Gino Francesconi.
In 1934 he accepted the position of artistic director for Barovier, Seguso & Ferro, which later became Seguso Vetri d'Arte and became a partner three years later. Together with Archimede Seguso, he created grand lighting installations, acid-corroded (corroso) vessels and glass sculptures. At the height of his career, in the years between 1950 and 1960, he designed a series of sommerso (cased) glass pieces in a Scandinavian style
which won a number of prestigious prizes.
He left Seguso in 1963 and organized the glass division at Società Veneziana Conterie e Cristallerie.
|Geode sommerso bowl|
|Triangular sommerso vase|