Flickr Widget

Monday, February 3, 2014

Rogaska, for a beautiful bar

In researching yesterday's post about bar carts, I fell down the rabbit hole and chanced upon Rogaska barware, which is perfect for staging your very own "rolling party." The company has a nice variety of modern decanters, pitchers, carafes and stemware...definitely some of the prettiest I've seen.

All images from rogaskausa.com



Aurea carafe

Groove decanter

Serendipity pitcher

Tilt decanter

Manhattan collection

Barrel collection

Juliet champagne flute

Romeo wine glass

Motus martini glass

6 comments:

  1. I love the decanters, especially the Manhattan ones, I'd never heard of this maker until now somehow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Manhattans are so classic and elegant. They're the ones I'd want for myself. I had never heard of the company either, but I'm glad I found their website.

      Delete
  2. I never heard of them, but they do have some very wonderful glassware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What simple, elegant designs; absolute classics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can just picture it on a gorgeous vintage bar cart!

      Delete