Flickr Widget

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Boys

Just a quick departure from discussing mid-century to being Grammo and showing you my two little darlings...15-month-old big brother Holden and brand new baby brother Grayson, born yesterday morning.

These are the two lights of my life and hearts of my heart...my grandsons.

15-month-old grandson Holden

Brand new grandson Grayson, born yesterday
9 lbs. 2 oz., 20 1/2" long

Their mom, dad and I are about to go into the mid-century business in earnest, so they'll be our little partners when we go out buying. :)

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful!
    What a lucky Grandma you are.
    And what lucky little guys they are to be born into an mcm empire! (or soon to be empire)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwe! i love the name Grayson, how cool!

    ReplyDelete