Flickr Widget

Sunday, June 19, 2011

In the store: More case goods and a chair

There's been a run on upholstered pieces lately, and we haven't found many new ones to replace them with, but we've made up for it by locating more gorgeous wood pieces, including another beautiful room divider that is a bit smaller than the other one we have on the floor, a very nice hutch, and a lovely 6' sled leg credenza. The one exception to the wood-a-thon is an unmarked chrome/upholstery Milo Baughman-esque chair that is unbelievably comfortable.



4 comments:

  1. couldnt help but drooool!! why dont u open up a store in atlanta!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo ahhh I have my eye out for things in turquoise and I love the things displayed on the shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, do you deliver to California? Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Barbara: California is where I'd like to come to BUY! I see so many great pieces on Craigslist there. I guess the grass is always greener, huh?

    ReplyDelete