Flickr Widget

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Eye Chart Answers

I didn't get any public guesses at the identities of the chairs in the chart I posted earlier today, except for my SIL. (I promise...he didn't get any help. His answers were all his own!) In case you were playing along in the privacy of your own home, here are the names of the designers and their chairs.

How did you do? Was it harder or easier than you expected?  I thought a couple were pretty challenging!

by Blue Ant Studio (sans the letters, that is)

A – Wegner Wishbone

B – Nelson Swag Leg

C – Jacobsen Egg

D – Emeco Navy

E – Eames/Saarinen Organic

F – Bertoia Diamond

G – Eames Aluminum Management

H – Arnio Ball

I – Cherner Armchair

J – Eames/Saarinen Organic, different angle

K – Eames DAX

L – Nelson Swag Leg, different angle

M – Mendes da Rocha Paulistano (I was completely stumped by this one.)

N – Eames LCW

O – Gehry Wiggle

P – 
Prouvé Standard (The back legs finally gave this one away.)

Q – Wegner Ox

R – Paulin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment