Flickr Widget

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Off to ICFF

It's that time of year again. My daughter and SIL are attending the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York, and this year's booths promise to be exciting.

I have looked through the list of exhibitors and have randomly chosen a few examples of their work to share here. I'm sure images of the booths they like best will find their way to the store's Facebook and Instagram pages.

All images from icff.com



Pendant lamp by Ambiance Studio

Chess set by RawStudio

Wave coffee table by Marganzer Furniture

Vex pendand by Naomi Paul

Burnt media console by Wren and Cooper

Oak lounge chair by Wintercheck Factory

Freeform lamp by John Procario

Eschelon Terrain planter from Opiary

Sandstone Papillon tub by Stone Forest

Parallel Series Wide Cylinder lamp by Hennepin Made

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be able to choose my favorite. Maybe the oak chair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are 629 exhibitors for 38 countries, so I imagine they'll have a VERY hard time picking favorites. So much to see in one weekend. That chair is very cool, and I want one of those planters!

      Delete
  2. Oooo, that console; I love it!
    Be safe and have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're having a great time in New York. The other grandmother and I are in Texas taking care of the boys. :)

      Delete