Bückeburg Keramik operated in the town of Bückeburg, near Hanover in Lower Saxony, Germany. The company started in 1912 and continued in operation until 1971. They didn't produce in large quantities, but their pottery tended to be of high quality.
Bückeburg produced vases and wall plaques, which often were decorated with fish and images of vases and flowers. The wall plaques, known for their exceptional quality, are usually signed by Helge Pfaff, their primary designer, while other pieces are unmarked or have stickers, ink marks or are stamped with the company symbol and name. The company generally used very dark brown clay.
From potsandpots.com and ginforsodditiques.com